Used very often in the framework of the Imperial system, square inches are the units of area which represent a square-shaped area with one inch on each side. One square inch is equal to 6.4516 square centimeters and can be marked with the symbols of sq in or in2. It is widely used primarily in architecture, engineering, construction, and other related areas requiring measuring of relatively small areas.
Square Inch Conversions
Please select area unit to convert Square Inch to.
- Square Inch to Acre
- Square Inch to Hectare
- Square Inch to Square Centimeter
- Square Inch to Square Foot
- Square Inch to Square Kilometer
- Square Inch to Square Meter
- Square Inch to Square Mile
- Square Inch to Square Millimeter
- Square Inch to Square Yard
To convert Square Inch to other units just select an other area unit from the list or your can search from the search form above.
Follow us on Google+ +Conversion-metricOrg.